Within the last 10 years, Wyandotte County has seen unprecedented growth with more than $4.7 billion in investment. In 2019, WYEDC announced 31 projects totaling $433 million along with more than 1.2 million square feet of leased, expanded/retained or under construction space.
Wyandotte County boasts a tremendous level of new and retained jobs.
Each quarter, more than 100 WYEDC investors attend a networking event at various locations throughout Wyandotte County.
News…on the DOTTE
Because Wyandotte County has a dynamic economy with a unified vision of progress, local and regional media have interest in WYEDC’s economic development approach.
- New T-Bones owner shares his lineup for stadium development plans
- New Menards store opens near 98th and State Avenue
- American Royal secures land for new home in KCK
- Contractors get rolling on construction of Hard Rock Hotel
- As prices push people out of Crossroads and downtown, could downtown KCK boom next?
WYEDC provides leadership and coordination with several workforce and human resources roundtables.