Within the last 10 years, Wyandotte County has seen unprecedented growth with more than $4.7 billion in investment. In 2018, WYEDC announced 33 projects totaling $556 million along with more than 1.8 million square feet of leased, expanded/retained or under construction space.
Wyandotte County boasts a tremendous level of new and retained jobs.
WYEDC is a vibrant organization with many means of engagement. To learn more about WYEDC, contact us.
Each quarter, more than 100 WYEDC investors attend a networking event at various locations throughout Wyandotte County.
News…on the DOTTE
Because Wyandotte County has a dynamic economy with a unified vision of progress, local and regional media have interest in WYEDC’s economic development approach.
- Commercial real estate group honors KC’s top brokers
- NTCDC Spotlight: Sporting KC and Children’s Mercy to share world-class Sports Performance Gymnasium
- Cambridge North Patient Tower Plans Expansion
- WyCo again flirts with $1B in annual development
- KU Hospital kicks off construction of $280M patient tower
WYEDC provides leadership and coordination with several workforce and human resources roundtables.