Within the last 10 years, Wyandotte County has seen unprecedented growth with more than $5.5 billion in investment. In 2020, WYEDC announced 28 projects totaling $903 million along with more than 3.6 million square feet of leased, expanded/retained or under construction space.
Wyandotte County boasts a tremendous level of new and retained jobs.
Each quarter, more than 100 WYEDC investors attend a networking event at various locations throughout Wyandotte County.
News…on the DOTTE
Because Wyandotte County has a dynamic economy with a unified vision of progress, local and regional media have interest in WYEDC’s economic development approach.
- Spicin Foods targets local, national expansion via new AWG partnership
- NorthPoint plans third Village West apartment phase in KCK
- WORFORCE INDICATORS | September employment numbers suggest recovery has tapered off
- Ribbon cut for new Turner Diagonal interchange
- WORKFORCE INDICATORS: August data shows recovery of half of lost jobs but indicates a slowdown going forward
WYEDC provides leadership and coordination with several workforce and human resources roundtables.